I was nominated by Anna (A Sparkle of Grace) for this and am super honoured, so thank you! Also I apologise for not posting this last week, I’ve just been ridiculously busy!
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging on Sea Banana for 10 months now, but I’ve been on and off blogging for the last 7 years now (i.e. opening and closing blogs, plus going through Tumblr stints, haha!)
2. Where do you get your inspiration for your posts?
It comes mostly from what I’m experiencing in my personal life, although I try to keep some of that to myself. Also seeing what’s happening on Twitter/Pinterest helps for garnering ideas!
3. Is there anything you wish you could change about the blogging community, or even just blogging in general?
The only thing I can think of would be a way of bringing more reader engagement to smaller bloggers. If I can help with that and let more small bloggers know that their content is appreciated then that would be nice!
4. You are given a million dollars what do you do with it?
I’d put more money into research on mental health, as I wouldn’t want anyone else to struggle in the same way that I have. I’d also pay off the bills of those nearest and dearest to me and buy myself a property to live in. The rest would collect interest in the bank!
5. If you could meet any three people throughout history who would you pick?
Chiune Sugihara because I’ve read about his work recently and it inspired me, Anne Boleyn because I always thought she was an interesting person when I learnt about Henry VIII’s wives, and King James VI because I want to know more about why he became the King of England as well as Scotland and Ireland.
6. What is your favourite era for fashion and makeup?
The 1930s for the long lines in the outfits, along with the androgynous fashion. I love how flattering the outfits look without being revealing; that’s not to say that I have a problem with revealing clothing, I don’t, I just prefer to be more covered.
7. If you had to live without your phone or your computer which would you keep?
I would keep my computer because then I can still all of my blogging and social stuff, as well as email people rather than endure awkward phone calls!
8. Dogs or cats? Why?
Cats, definitely! Although this could be because I seem to be allergic to dogs…
9. Who are your favourite bloggers?
I actually have a stationery shop online (which you can see here)
11. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Reading so many books in my room, while hiding under my desk and wishing I was like Matilda, haha!
Phew, that took me longer to write than intended!
My 11 questions:
- What made you want to start blogging?
- What motivates you to write?
- What’s the last show you watched?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- What is the last blog post you read?
- What are you listening to currently?
- What is your current blogging goal?
- What is your blog about?
- Where do you see your blog taking you in the next five years?
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- What book are you reading currently?